Monday, May 4, 2009

God's Plans For His Children

We are mothers and grandmothers...praying for our children, families and learning God's Word through our churches and schools. God has great plans for each and everyone of us.

"For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Big things are coming! And the devil knows this. We as parents should form a covenant with each other against this war on our children.

Amos 3:3 "Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?"

Matthew 18:19-20 Again I tell you that if two of you agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

We must agree as it says in Matthew 18:19. We must use the power of God's Word to fight this battle. Those of us who are Christians, the devil does not have our spirit. So he fights to keep us from bringing others into God's kingdom and keep us from doing God's will.

He wants our children and their future.

And I as a mother and grandmother will not give that up!Lets fight back with God's spiritual armor by learning the truth through God's Word!Let's pray and confess over our kids and families and learn what God's truth is for them. Thank you and God bless you!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great lesson,you know what you are talking about,lets hear more. mjc

Unknown said...

This is so true! Satan is attacking the people of this nation and their children. I struggle with this spiritual warfare with my own son! We should start a nationwide prayer ring and stomp the devil since he was already defeated by Jesus Christ at Calvary!