Thursday, December 6, 2012

Where do you keep God's Word?

 Is God's Word coming from your heart (your spirit)? Or is it coming from the soul (mind,will, and emotions)? That's what it means to speak 'spirit filled words' or to have 'God speak through you'. Ask yourself this question. When I quote scripture or speak God's Word to someone, am I doing it in love or judgment? Or just boasting of my head knowledge? God is love, speaks love, so if it's a 'word from God', shouldn't it be spoken 'with love'? So before you speak out in the name of the Lord, ask Him "Is this what You want me to say?"
14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer (NIV from Biblegateway.com)



"Let my words be acceptable in your sight, oh Lord, my rock and my redeemer!"

No comments: